Douglas G. Steigerwald
Douglas G. Steigerwald joined the faculty of the Department of Economics at the University of California, Santa Barbara after completing an M.A. in Statistics and a Ph.D. in Economics at the University of California, Berkeley. His research and teaching focus on frontier econometric methods at the intersection of economics, environmental science, computer science, geography and statistics.
Asymptotic Power of a Likelihood Ratio Test for a Mixture of Normal Distributions
· with Andrew Carter
· Supplemental Material
Measuring the Effect of Environmental Policies using Panel Data
· with Gonzalo Vazquez-Bare and Jason Maier
· Journal of the Association of Agricultural and Resource Economists 2021, 8(2): 277-313.
· in New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Second Edition
· Lawrence Blume and Steven Durlauf (editors)
· Palgrave Macmillan 2008, Volume 1: 13-15
· Complete Working Paper